Program Copy Disposition
- The Program Copy list brings records selected via the Find button. The result of the "Find" is filtered and only those copies with a disposition date before the current date are displayed.
- When a record is highlited in the top list, the corresponding program information is displayed as well as its Parts list.
- The Dispose button executes the disposition for the Program copies indicated, based on the parameters set in Traffic Configuration screen. If a Program copy disposition is not configured in the disposition instructions it will be ignored.
- For each Media record corresponding to a disposed copy, a new Disposition Action record is created with details of the disposition action taken.
- The Media corresponding to the disposed copies must then be handled by Media Library, which shall execute the Media disposition via the Media Disposition List.
- Any Job associated with a disposed Program copy is maintained in the database.