4C-TV Release Notes
Major changes and new functionality added in the release.
- New context sensitive Help functionality is now available from almost all 4C-TV screens.
- A new Help icon is now available from the Navigator Palette and if clicked will display the current screen's 4C-TV documentation.
- 4C-TV's help is displayed using the current Internet Browser configured in the client machine.
- The availability of a Web server is also mandatory and optionally a 4C-TV's Server can act also as a Web server. That requires that a Web license be activated.
- New icons are now available in the Navigator palette.
- The Help button will bring the documentation describing the functionality in the current screen.
- The icon indicates that modification to the current record is currently disabled. If the user is granted modification capabilities for the current record, the button will open the current record for modification. The modify enabled icon will then be displayed in the Navigator.
- The toggle icon, is used to change the Navigator palette orientation from horizontal to vertical.
Automatic Email Notification.