4C-TV™ Release Notes
Problems detected in the system and fixed in this release.
- Fix bug in the Media Checkout function from the Media Library List. The first record was not being processed, that is, it was never checked out. This problem is fixed in this release.
- Adjust some glitches in the Media Library Find screen, related with manual bin number criterion.
- System was clearing existing bin numbers when tapes were checked in to Libraries without auto assign option. Fixed in this release.
- Do not generate Check-in Report for new media added from the New Version screen. Check-in reports will only be generated from the Media Library operation screens.
- Fix runtime error when applying changes to an Avail List that was closed and re-opened. Run time errors occurred when creating change Log records.
- Sometimes when inserting burst plays between existing program burst (via the Manual Burst Add), if the number of bursts being inserted was exactly the number of plays left for the title, the system would change its type to Final Run. This problem is fixed in this release.
- Prepare Break Grid function incorrect. First events title was incorrect, it did not indicate the previous event title correctly. This problem is fixed in this release. Events in the Break Grid that are created automatically from the Monthly Schedule now have the following format: "=> event title". This is to indicate that the break occurs before such event.
- Fix the Merge Ad Sales function on the Daily Log screen. Merge of Ad Sales schedule into the Daily Log was not working properly and is fixed in the release.
4C-TV Home | Release Notes | 4C-TV