4C-TV™ Release Notes
Problems detected in the system and fixed in this release.
- Fix runtime lock when adding Payment Criteria to new Payment Schedule records.
- Fix new Log entry function in the Contract Maintenance screen. Under certain circumstances users were not allowed to add new log entries to a Contract.
- The fields and controls in the Add Burst block, in the Manual Burst Plan screen, sometimes appeared disabled for the users. This problem is fixed in this release.
- New breaks added manually to the Daily Log were being rejected during Log Validation. This problem has been corrected.
- Fix display bug in the Avail List Maintenance screen. CPS titles sometimes displayed a Flat fee (and vice-versa). Totals were OK but individual lines sometimes displayed incorrect information.
- Fix runtime error in the Avail List Preparation screen after double-clicking a title line. This error occurred only under certain circumstances.
- Fix display bug in the Manual Burst Plan screen where the ADD button was deactivated if no rights existed for a title but was not being reactivated after navigating to a valid title.
- When the Max Play Dates was updated in the Contract, the corresponding Rights were not updated accordingly.
- Fix bug in the Database Access User Profile edit screen. It was not possible to change individual table access grants (add/modify/delete).
- Review the Daily Log Duplication routine to deal properly with the situation where a regular event is replaced by a special program in the delay channel. This caused a run time error and is fixed in this release.
4C-TV Home | Release Notes | 4C-TV