4C-TV™ Release Notes
Problems detected in the system and fixed in this release.
- Fixed bug when directly assigning a Program Right to an On Hold Avail list for the first time (if no On Hold Avail list record existed in the database).
- Additional database constraints were added in release 2.3.003f to validate records in the Monthly Schedule against Licensed Rights. Those constraints affected the Schedule Synchronization process with Brazil. This problem is fixed in this release. Those constraints are now only in effect for Synch Master databases (which does not include Brazil).
- Review "Export Sinópses" routine for Brazil to avoid runtime error.
- Fixed a runtime error in the Get Standard List button, on the Contact Maintenance screen.
- Fixed error in the Sequence Number management routines. In certain circumstances a bug in the Sequence Number management might cause unusual "bloating" of the database, increasing its size exponentially! This problem is fixed in this release.
- Fix runtime error when deleting Parts from Program Copies.
- The old Avail List ID field was still showing up on the PGMServices screen, even after setting the flag to disable it on the Avail List configuration. It does not show up anymore!
4C-TV Home | Release Notes | 4C-TV