4C-TV™ Release Notes
Minor changes and updates included in this release.
- New field PremiereMonth added to the PGMServices table. The field indicates the month corresponding to the titles assigned Avail List. Various screens have been updated to include the new field (Program Contract, Program Info, Program Rights, Program Services,
- The Contract Synchronization script now includes synchronization for the Avail List information. This function has been updated to provide synchronization for Contract, Rights & Avail List from Miami to Caracas.
- The Actual EBU value, in the EBU database screen, is now protected and cannot be changed from within 4C-TV. That value is imported from Oracle and is protected in 4C-TV.
- The Territory & Service allocation factor fields have been removed from the Avail List Spreadsheet screen. The allocation factor is calculated per title, based on its Avail Start date.
- The Contract Synchronization function now synchronizes Contracts, Licensed Rights, Licensed Services and Avail Lists.
- Implemented controlled access to the Avail List Follow-Up spreadsheet, to avoid multiple users editing titles for the same Avail List.
- The Service List in the Manual Burst Plan screen now displays the Inventory & Avail List the title is assigned to.
- New colour option added to the Avail List configuration. It is possible to assign a colour for titles in an Inventory different from "Programmable".
- A new parameter Disable Avail Queries is now present in the Avail List Configuration screen. If set, all references to the field Avail List ID are removed from all Query & data entry screens. Those fields are still available temporarily during the transition period of the new Avail List module.
- The list of titles (licenses) presented in the Burst Plan Spreadsheet is filtered by Territory. All title licenses listed are from one single Territory. By default the list will select records based on the users default Territory, but if granted, the user can select titles for other Territories.
- Improved contract validation when creating new Program Copies. The "contract expired" message is now displayed only if all program licences have expired.
- A new set of buttons is now available in the Avail List Prep screen besides each Avail pane, which brings up the corresponding Avail List Follow-up spreadsheet.
- Add a new option to the Program find screen to allow queries for titles premiering on a specific Channel. The option for querying titles premiering on a Service is still present. The prompt on other find screens were updated as well to better reflect its behaviour.
- The Manual Burst Plan screen now shows two separate columns for number of burst plays and number of scheduled plays. It allows users to compare number of plays bursted against the number of plays actually scheduled.
- When creating a Program Copy for the first Original Master there is a possibility the copy House Number (always ending in "00") is already in use for another title (due to title merge action). This situation is now handled properly and the new copy can be created without a "duplicate record" warning.
- A new notification email is sent when a previously closed Avail List is reopened. Recipients for the notification message are set in 4C-TVs Notification Configuration screen.
- Both Avail List screens (Follow-up Spreadsheet and Preparation) now respect the order of items in the Distribution Class popup list (FI_ClassDistrib). Clicking on the Distr Class column title will sort the lines according to the same order indicated in the popup list. This allows users to specify a specific sort order for the Distributor Classification parameter. (the order of items in a popup list can be arranged by dragging each item & dropping into the desired position)
4C-TV Home | Release Notes | 4C-TV