4C-TV™ Release Notes
Problems detected in the system and fixed in this release.
- Fix bug in the Change Password screen. If user was set to "change password on next login" the Change Password screen was not being closed and the application had to be aborted. This has been fixed in this release.
- Fixed data entry into the Holdbacks field in the Contract Record edit screen.
- Fix test for "bad first run date" to generate email notification. If a title has a planned first run date that does not match the date it is being scheduled for the first time, the operator is notified and given the option of forcing the schedule. In that situation the "bad first run date" notification mail is generated. The planned first date can be set by a Burst plan or on one of the programs Licensed Service records
- Fix Program Right record creation for Series Episodes. If no Avail Start is set in the Series, new Episodes will have an associated Program Rights record created as future Rights. Those rights were being created erroneously as active albeit without an Avail date! This problem is fixed in this release
- Fix runtime error when displaying the Events List
- Fix Territory popup in the User Profile edit screen. Under some circumstances the popup displayed "ALL" twice. This has been fixed in this release
- Disable changes to the Territory for existing Series records
- Fix runtime error when removing Parts from Other Material events.
- Fix error in Security Hierarchy maintenance screen to avoid duplicating Service or Media Library Group entries.
- Fix status of the Activate button in the Contract Maintenance screen. The button becomes active only when the Future Rights panel is displayed and the Maximum Active Rights has not been reached.
- Printing from some record lists caused some annoying messages requiring user intervention for each record on the list. This problem does not occur with this release.
- Sometimes new Distributors added to the database did not appear on the distributors popup list. One had to make any changes to the record to force it to make to the popup list. This has been fixed. New entries in the Address Book are added immediately to the corresponding popup lists
- Fix error when adding new Rights for titles with other active Rights in different Contracts. After the Program Rights was added to the database, the Contract displayed changed to one of the other Contracts the titles was licensed to. This behaviour has been corrected.
- The Channel popup list is now filtered according to a users profile settings ONLY if the Channel security level is activated in the Database Security configuration.
4C-TV Home | Release Notes | 4C-TV