u Shipments record display and data entry form.
u The Shipment Type field indicates the type of shipment: Material Received (RCV), Material Sent (SND), or Others (OTH).
u Fields in the Shipment record:
- Amount : shipping costs
- Taxes : taxes on products
- Commercial Value : value of the material
- # Items : number of items listed in AWB
- Weight : weight listed in AWB and individual parcels
- Dollar Rate : date and dollar rate used
- Invoice : number of the invoice related to AWB
- Invoice Date : date on the invoice
- Invoice Recv Date : date when the invoice was received
- Invoice Value : total values including taxes
- Cost Center : cost center number to charge
- Due Date : date when the invoice is due
- Payment Received : date when payment was received
- Payment Ref: payment confirmation number
u TR_Currency pop-up menu holds a list of types of currency. It is used in any of the currency fields.
u When a Shipment record is modified, the system will update the shipment Jobs, ensuring that the Due Date, Amount, and Taxes reflect the individual parcels. When executed, a dialog will be presented for the user to confirm the value for the jobs.