Commercial Record (Query Help)
- When adding new Commercials, the system checks for duplicate Commercial titlesand a warning is issued to the operator. The system accepts duplicate Commercial titles, but the warning allows the operator to identify if the new record should be added or not.
- The ++ & -- buttons provide the means to insert or remove Advertisers from the list, via the Individual Advertiser entry screen. Double-clicking on any entry will also bring the individual record for update.
- The Advertiser & Agency entry fields use the smart combo entry mechanism. After the second character is typed, the system will suggest a value for the field or the drop-down list can be used to select valid items. Advertisers and Agencies must be present in the database before adding any Commercials.
- At least one Advertiser must be listed for a Commercial.
- No changes are allowed to Commercials that have already been scheduled.
- Technical Evaluation information is similar to the Program Copy Evaluation Report, and the Techical report is filled via the Add Technical Evaluation button.