Action Pack Calendar
u Action Pack Schedule Calendar used by Marketing to select and set Movies to be in a Month's Action pack and to assign special "action pack" codes to specific events.
u The Calendar and Channel popups provide access to a specific schedule calendar. The current date button brings up a selection screen where the user can change the date and channel all at once.
u Events appear colour coded in the events list, according to the following legend:
- Green & Bold events correspond to programs figuring in the current month's Action Pack.
- Blue events are those with a special Action Pack code assigned.
- Blue & Bold are those events with a special Action Pack code and whose program is also part of the current month's Action Pack.
u The buttons on the upper left part of the screen provide the following functionality:
- Programs: brings up a list of the program's scheduled in the current date
- Details: shows up programming technical information for the highlighted event
- Usage: displays a list of all exhibitions for the highlighted program
u The buttons below the event list are used to set/reset Action Pack information for the highlighted event.
- Add Program
: updates the selected Program's Action Pack date, adding it to the month's Action Pack.
- Remove Program
: updates the selected Program's Action Pack date, removing it from the month's Action Pack.
- Set Action Pack Code: updates the selected event with the Action Pack code indicated.
updated release 2.1.008